Double Glazed Windows Brisbane
At FitzGlass we fabricate, supply and fit uPVC double glazed windows in Brisbane. We use quality supplies and tools to produce contemporary, sleek products. We have state-of-the-art fabrication equipment and highly skilled glaziers to provide double glazing windows and doors for the astute customer. Our solutions are crafted and produced to withstand harsh Queensland conditions.
We pride ourselves on producing the greatest possible customer service experience. Our clients enjoy immediate, obligation-free quotes, quality products to suit different needs and attention-to-detail during the fabrication and installation process.
Fitz Glaziers Brisbane
Our Double Glazed Windows Brisbane Products:
- Double Glazed Awning Style Windows
- Double Glazed Tilt and Turn Windows
- Sliding Windows Double Glazed
- Double Glazed Casement Windows
- Double Glazed Hinged Doors
- Double Glazed Sliding Doors
- French Doors Double Glazed
- Double Glazed Stack and Slide Doors
- Double Glazed Lift and Slide PD76
Double Glazed Windows Brisbane
The leading team for Double Glazed Windows and Doors in Brisbane.
Our Double-glazed windows are designed using a specific multi-chamber uPVC contour system explicitly extruded for Australia and our high UV conditions. Our uPVC double glazed windows in Brisbane are made to cover the space where they will be installed. Completed double glazing windows in Brisbane are delivered ready to be fixed and because of the high-quality materials used, and the production method, double glazing Brisbane offer many advantages over conventional windows.
Some advantages include:
- Double glazed windows in Brisbane offer up to 4 ½ times greater insulation than single-pane windows. Better glass insulation indicates less energy use in your home through increased thermal efficiency.
- The insulating properties of double glazed windows in Brisbane help to reduce your energy bills. Double glazing in Brisbane minimises the necessity to have your heater or air conditioning continually running in summer and winter as your house will be naturally more efficient.
- Double glazed windows help to maintain a more regulated temperature in your home from conditions outside – your home will generally be much warmer in winter and cooler in summer than it would be with standard single glazed windows.
- In urban areas, noise from traffic, business and recreational activities can cause a disturbing atmosphere in your house. Double glazed windows in Brisbane can lessen noise intrusion into your house by as much as 41 decibels.
- uPVC windows Brisbane need less maintenance and are more long-lasting than traditional timber and aluminium windows.
- Double glazing windows in Brisbane are also challenging to break, safeguarding your home against thieves and our uPVC double glazed windows are all outfitted with multi-point locking systems for enhanced security.
- Windows that double glazed are a modern feature that will improve the capital value of your property.
Double Glazing Cost Brisbane
Double Glazed Windows in Brisbane May Be Cheaper Than You Think!
When double glazing first arrived to Queensland, prices were astronomical. Up to as much as 4 to 6 times regular single glazed aluminium windows in Brisbane. With improved production methods and competition, uPVC double glazed windows in Brisbane; pricing has dropped drastically. Europe have been the leaders in double and triple glazing for many years now. For example, in the UK the minimum standard is double glazed windows – you cannot obtain single glazed windows in the United Kingdom!
The pricing of double glazed windows and doors has reduced in recent times, partly due to more people learning about its benefits. There is now more of a demand for the exceptional quality products Brisbane.
Many Queenslanders are oblivious of the advantages of double glazed windows and think air conditioning is the only answer to keeping their Brisbane home cool in summer. Often in houses with single glazed windows, you can sense the heat reflecting off the windows from inside the home. However, this is not the case with uPVC double glazed windows in Brisbane. Although the eprimary cost of fitting double glazing in Brisbane is more than single glazed windows, there is a significant continuing return on investment. This is mainly through saving on electricity bills.
How To Obtain The Cheapest Price Double Glazing in Brisbane
Getting the best price for all your double or triple glazing in Bribane is easy!
If you know you require double glazing and want an inexpensive price, then the primary step is to trade directly with the manufacturer! There are lots of middle-men out there that buy windows and doors off the fabricator. They are on then selling it to the public. Why not cut out the middle man and avoid unnecessary mark-up on the initial purchase?
At Fitz Glass, we fabricate windows and doors. Still, we also fit them for the general public. Therefore, there is no need for the additional mark-up of a retailer. When hunting around for a reliable company to deal with, be certain to ask if they are a fabricator.
Another approach to get the most favourable price is to ask one of our courteous glaziers to optimise the window styles from a cost viewpoint. We can even give you examples of various styles of windows at the same sizes so that you can analyse the price for yourself.
Cost and pricing guide of Double Glazing in Brisbane
Many variables add to the final price of double glazing, these incorporate;
The quality of the profile used to make the window. Some companies use substandard profiles that are more affordable to purchase but take the risk of breaking down in the harsh climate of Queensland. At Fitz Glass we only use highest quality profile in the production of our windows and doors. Excellent quality elements that are examined for Australian conditions and guaranteed not to fail you.
- The amount of fittings required to assemble the window. The more opening parts you have in a double-glazed window, the more costly it will be. This is due to the price of hinges, handles and extra labour. Fixed windows are the most affordable option. Because, there is no hardware involved in the production.
- The measurements of the window. The greater a window is, the more elements are used in manufacturing it. Therfore it costs more.
- The style of the window or door. Some forms of windows are more cost-effective than others. For instance, awning windows are more affordable than sliding windows as there is less cost in parts and labour needed to finish the assembling of an awning window.
- The kind of glass you prefer (tinted, low-e etc.) and thickness of glass (e.g. 6.38mm-20-4mm).
- The tone of the windows. Foiled profiles such as anthracite, signal grey and gold are slightly more costly as there is more work in the extrusion of the profile while white and cream are the more budget friendly alternatives.
- If you live in a bushfire susceptible rated area, depending on the type of the BAL evaluation, this can impact on the value of double glazing as well.
Double Glazing in Brisbane Pricing Factors
The entire cost to double glaze your home in Brisbane will differ depending on the amount of windows you have; how large they are and what form of windows you want (e.g. Awning or sliding etc.). Lately we made a cost comparison with single glazed aluminium windows in Brisbane for a new house. The price of single glazed fully fitted was around $9,000. Fitz Glass double glazed windows in Brisbane fully fitted were around $11,000 for a small 4×2 place. The added upfront cost is simple to justify with significantly enhanced quality products in the home and increased standard of living thanks to sound reduction and thermic efficiency.
If you have obtained a matching quote for the identical products that we have quoted you on, show us the matching quote and we’ll beat it!
Double Glazing Brisbane – Turn-around times
From the first point of contact, our professional Brisbane Glass Team can have one of our glaziers out to help you within a day or two. We will strive to visit you at a time that is most suitable for yourself. After the first meeting, if you choose to continue with your double glazing in Brisbane, we allow 2-3 weeks.This is from manufacture of your frames to point of order. They will be installed afterwards.